Rebate Texas LLC dba Southern Homes is a Broker firm licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), under individual broker William (David) Beutel.
My aim in business is to help savvy Texans Save Thousands on Real Estate — and to make a reasonable profit at the same time. I follow the late Zig Ziglar’s edict that you can have whatever you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want in life.
I have closed over $30 million in real estate and saved my clients over $703,000, in the form of reduced listing commissions and buyer rebates at closing. I expect to exceed $1 million in cumulative client savings by late 2017.
My clients’ average savings per closed transaction is $7,202, as compared with traditional realtors. You can view my recent Houston resale transactions here. (Most new construction transactions and transactions outside Houston are not reported to the Houston MLS and therefore do not appear here.)
Education and Licenses
- BA, Stanford University, 1998
- MA, Loyola Marymount, 2004
- Texas Real Estate License (2012-present)
- Colorado Real Estate License (2006-present, inactive since 2012)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (2008)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) (2012)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) (2008)Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) (2009)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) (2015)
- California Bilingual Social Studies Teaching Credential (inactive)
- Russian, Spanish, English
Community Service & Volunteer Work
- Junior Achievement, 5 years
- Americorps Teacher, 2 years in Los Angeles
- Administrator, Yraiym Foundation, 1 year in Kyrgyzstan
- Peace Corps Volunteer, 2 years in Kazakhstan
Thanks for learning about me. I look forward to learning about you and helping you to accomplish your real estate goals quickly and smoothly, while saving you thousands of dollars compared to the average real estate agent!